Thursday, November 24, 2011

Us vs Sea Games 2011: Part II

Promised to give you another story of Us vs Sea Games 2011 but it seems soo hard to find the mood to write. Pardon my swinging mood. But since the euphoria of Sea Games 2011 will end any soon, finally I write this following stories..

#1 Badminton Semifinal:
After the-super-failed-day on our first try to watch Sea Games live at GBK, we (me and boyfie) didn't give up and planned to watch Badminton semifinal at Istora Senayan. The first game started at 2.30pm. Plans: Aidil picks me up at my casa around 2pm and will arrived at GBK by 2.30pm or worst case 3pm. Fact:  My slowlyloly Aidil arrived at mine at 3.30pm and due to the effing crazy traffic we arrived at 5.30pm. Classic. It was FRIDAY anyway. No need any explanation for this ya kaaan? Krr. As we get there, we went to the ticket box right away. The guys we met on our way to the tix box told us that Taufik Hidayat was the closing game of the semifinal that day. We asked them,
"So who's the one who currently play?".
"Taufik Hidayat", they replied.
Ngeh? "So do you mean that it's the last game today?"
"Yup. You better go back here tomorrow. Tomorrow is the final"
KYAAAA. Gagal maning gagal maning, son! Well, this time is our own fault anyway.
I asked Aidil, "Have you give up?". He said, "NO WAY! I have to watch the final tomorrow!" Haha. The boy was unyielding! :))


#2 Badminton Final:
As Aidil promised the day before, He planned to watch the final game at Istora and come earlier so that he could get the tix. Since I need to attend my regular discussion with my peer group called Dimensi Talk (will post about it later) that day, I couldn't be there with him. Plans that day: He buy me ticket at Istora, I'll be attending Dimensi Talk first and go to Istora afterwards, then we both go to TMII to attend my bestfriend's wedding. All arranged in such a way.. Suddenly, in the middle of my discussion, Aidil text me said that it didn't necessary for me to go there cause he couldn't get the ticket. ALL SOLD OUT. Geez. AGAIN? We failed again?? Seriously, what's wrong with youu Sea Games 2011? Why it seemed like we never destined to watch you live at GBK? Why? Why? Why? Aidil was sooooo upset. He wanted to watch it badly. Huhu. There was only one chance left, the football final: Indonesia vs Malaysia. I asked boyfie whether he still wanted to watch it at GBK or not? And surprisingly he said "I don't know. I feel like giving up". Hahah. The boy finally gave up!

We end up watched the game separately. Me with some mates at ruangrupa while Aidil watched it at his own room all alone. Turned out it was a lot more fun! Seriously! We watched it peacefully without the overcrowding thingy and worried about or own safety. Anyway, the game went really tight. Both team played great! But unfortunately, the football champion was given to Malaysia. I'm still thinking that it was just the luck considered that we lost by the penalty. And Garuda Muda still got my pride. They all another version of heroes, don't you think?

Anyway, I heard the sad news about Indonesia's supporters who passed away. They get trampled by thousands people at GBK. One of them is Reno Alvino the additional drummer of D.O.T band. My deep condolences goes out to the family. From this case, I realized that maybe we weren't destined to watch it live at GBK for our own sake. It could've be me or my boyfriend who get trampled by thousands of peoples there. I'm thanking you dear Almighty. Your plan is such a mystery.


Loves,


Andaw

No comments: