Friday, November 4, 2011

A day full of happiness #1: Zoo

It was a cloudy afternoon while Me and my Boyfie decided to visit our big family at the Ragunan Zoo. Hahah. It was truly spontaneous idea. I supposed to go to ruangrupa for a meeting, turns out it was cancelled. And instead of eating-sleeping-doing-nothing-increasing-belly-fat at home I asked my Boyfie to catch up today. Since none of us are having a steady job yet and considered that we've spent soo much time together lately, so we've reach the pathetic phase of life, BOKEK. Hahah. It was kinda hard to decide where-to-go with this limited budget we had. Then I came up with an idea "Why don't we go to the Zoo?" and boyfie liked the idea. Yippie yeay! So, Ragunan.. here we coomeee! :D

Fyi, my house is in Jagakarsa which is really nearby Ragunan. It just took about 5 mins to go there by car or motorcycle. But believe it or not, I haven't visited the zoo NOT even once since I lived here for approx 3 years. Hahah. I usually came to Ragunan just to take Transjakarta to go to my-used-to-be campus. Planned to get in there many times but it was never happened. And on this one random day, I'm finally here..


We arrived at the Zoo at 4ish. Yeah, I know it was a bit too late knowing that it will closed by 6. But since it was a totally spontaneous idea, so I thought 2 hours is enough.. Before we came to the locket, we saw the price list board and you know whatt? It's just cost 4.500 idr for one person? This is no joke, aite? Then I looked at my boyfie in the eyes and said "We made a good decision!". A-ha! The most surprisingly thing was when we came to the locket and we found no one there. Not even one.. All locket was closed but the gate was widely open. So we don't need to pay anything? Huaaaaaa.. It's even better! Woohoooo! You know the feeling when you're totally broke and suddenly the universe conspires? Hihih. Alhamdulillah :D

Affordable, isn't it?

Could you found something weird in this pic? Please welcome new animal in the zoo, Blok M! :))

As we entered the zoo I planned to take some pics with Zebra and Deer for the fashion purpose. Silly eh? But I really love to see Zebra printed clothes and Deer shaped rings. Then Boyfie asked me, "so don't you want to see Leopard either?" Hahah. You know me so well dehh! Luckily I found a cute little deer but sadly I couldn't found the Zebra. So, I took some picts with it's statue instead :p


Cute Little Deer
Imply Mama as Ilama! #TheSimsSocial
The Oh-so-famous-Komodo
My pervert boyfie

Shit happened in the middle of our journey. My shoe soles was broken. FUUUUU. My Sister has remain me that it's kinda fragile. I was supposed to listen to her :(

 The broken shoes :(
Kiddos Zone
We also planned to see Leopard and White Tiger.. but unfortunately on our way there, we met the Zookeeper who said that most of the wild animals had been putted in the cage for the safety sake. Huhu too bad :( So, we decided to leave the Zoo since we've seen all the not-so-wild animals that left. But we planned to go back there a bit earlier at another time. Hopefully, soon!


Although we just spent a little time there but we had soo much fun. We proved that we don't always need to spend much for dating. Bored with movie date or dinner date at the Mall? This could be an alternative date for you and your boo! Till we meet again, animals! We'll catch you back soon (hopefully)!



Loves,



Andaw

No comments: