Monday, November 21, 2011

Us vs Sea Games 2011: Part #1

If Sea Games 2011 and Us (me and boyfie) are analogous as a relationship, then we would never meant to be! I have no idea, what's with Sea Games and Us? What did we do wrong? Why the hell did you seem like hate us a looooot?

So, these past few days, Me and boyfie were really excited with this whole Sea Games thingies. I mean, it's a huge annual sports event involving 11 countries from ASEAN that held once in two years, did we have enough reasons to be THAT excited with this? Oh, and don't you think that this kinda event could lifted up people's nationality, instantly? I mean 150ish gold medals? 1st position beyond another 10 countries by far? What could you ask more to be a proud Indonesian? Me and boyfie were really proud to be the witness to the history. Oh well, don't you all feel the same way? And after these whole time been fairly satisfied to just watch it on TV, we planned to watch it live at GBK Senayan. You never know when will Indonesia get a turn to be an official host of Sea Games again, ayte? So, this is the time, this is our chance. Well, I used to watched it live when I was kid with my family but my poor boyfie never *puk puk*. Frankly, me and boyfie were just excited to watch badminton and football. Who's not anyway? :p

It was Thursday, 17th November when our national football team competed against our all-time-rival Malaysia. Boyfie got a ticket to watch it on GBK but unfortunately He just got one.. Then He planned to buy another tix for Me as we got there. We met at our campus after I've done my work at ruangrupa then went to GBK right away. It was a bit late actually and I was doubtful that I'd get the ticket. I knew how packed GBK was from the TV news I watched before. But boyfie said that it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Turned out it was THAT bad. GBK was really packed with people wearing red and white tees who were ready to give their huge supports to Indonesia as much as we did. I told him to get in since he got the ticket already and I knew how bad he wants to watch it. But he strongly refused to. He said that he wants to get in as long as I'm with him. Oh, how sweet my man :')

After a long search, finally boyfie got a ticket for me but too bad we didn't allowed to get in cause the gatekeeper said that the stadium was shaking due to the overload people. We were like WHATT? This giant stadium could shake? Then why did you sell those tickets if you can't accommodate as many as it sold? Oh, so Indonesian! I knew boyfie was deeply upset but he didn't show it to me yet made a fun video with his iPod instead. We acted as if we were live reporting from the venue. Hahahah. Stupid! I'll post the video soon.. Oh, and we ended up watch the match at FX's atrium.

The upset boyfie :(


There was a giant screen with loads of people sat in the floor wore read and white tees as if they watched it inside the stadium. I bet these people had similar experience with us. Haha. Unfortunately, the game ended with frustrating score. Malaysia beat Indonesia with 1 goal! Booooo! At that time we were thankful that we didn't watch it inside the stadium since we knew how chaos and riot it would be.

Anyway, there was an exhibition of Sea Games Lego. They were sooooo cute like uberrrr cute! Lalalalove it! At least the disappointment of the losing a bit healed by this :)







It was getting late then we decided to leave and found something to eat. Me and boyfie were walking hand by hand made stupid jokes and laugh hard, act like we've forgotten the disappointment. All went well until we got into the parking area and found that boyfie's helmet weren't there. Someone stole it and the security parking acted like it's none of his problem. Crap! How come it's none of your problem? You were the one who responsible for all this. That's why it's called "Secure Park" isn't it? Boyfie was soo upset on the way home. Poor honeybee :(

Though we failed at our first try, we didn't gave up. We did the second try to watch Badminton semifinal live at Istora Senayan. I'll post the next story! Xx



Loves,


Andaw

No comments: