Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dreamy Dr. Marten

So, here we go. Few days ago I wrote a post about things I currently crave. Click here if you wanna read the post. I put Cannon G12, Fuji Instax Wide and Docmart 3 holes on my top 3 list. The most reasonable thing that I could buy sooner is Docmart since I can't afford the rest yet. Frankly, I craved it since like yearsss agoo. Was looking for it on kaskus, tokobagus.com, facebook, and everywhere but seems like I was never luck. Once I found my size, it was sold out. And please don't tell me to buy it on the official store cause I tell you, I can't afford that. Really! Hahah. Then luckily, I found this online shop named Kiss This Stuff who sells any kind of second stuffs. From bags, glasses to shoes. Anddd I found the exact shoes I was looking for these whole time. Unfortunately, it was just sold (AGAIN?). Arggghhh! Why oh whyyy? Though the owner promised to inform me when they got another similar shoes but I just didn't want to hope too much. A bit pessimist actually..

But you know whatt? Last week, I found a message on my Fb's inbox from the shop. Andddd yesss... THEY GOT ANOTHER SHOES FOR ME!! EXACTLY THE SAME SHOES! Teeheee! Finally! Then of course without any hesitate I bought it right away.. The owner said that it will took about 3 days to deliver it to my house. Oh, why can't I have it just nooow? *sabar kalee nda! Well it's worth to wait anyway.. But I was just can't waitt for it. I can't help myself but looking for it's pict every night. I know that's kinda creepy. Hahah! And finallyy the day is cooome..

Pak Hamid (my house keeper) told me that there's a package with my name on it. Ahhh from a sec I know that it must be my shoess. You know one thing I love from shopping online? It's the feeling when we finally recieved the package that I love the most. It's likeeee.... I don't know. It's just undiscribable! Hahah. Who's with me? :p


I opened up the package rushingly and passionately *lebay* and thoes shoes are in my hand baby! I was extremely happy untill I tried it on...... ANG GUESS WHATT? OMG IT DOESN'T EVEN FIT ON MY FEET :((( *it's rhyming anyway* I hoped it was just because they tied the shoelace too tight. So I tried to untied it. But still, it doesn't fit for God sake! It's impossible! I'm really sure that it is my size! Then a friend of mine told me that Docmart shoes are one size below any other shoes. Fark! Huhuhuh :(

No other choice. With a big regret I must say:

FOR SALE DOCMART 3 HOLES 
ORIGINAL MADE IN ENGLAND
SIZE: 4.5
CONDITION: 85 %
300 K ONLY










So, anyone? Feel free to contact me or simply comment on this post. Thankyouuuss!


Loves,


Andaw

No comments: