Friday, October 15, 2010

He's back!

*You have to read my previous post "Wake me up when 15 October's end" before you read this post*

It's 15th October and I wake already. And as I wished before, the boy is back.

Finally got news from my busy boy said that the TVC's almost done. I was going like "horraaayy! yippyy yeaaayy!" *dancing. Okay, it might sounds too much. But after those tortured days, today is the day that I've been waiting for. The day when my busy boy (hopefully) back to be completely mine. The problem was.. he hasn't got a FVO (Female Voice Over) for the TVC. And due to the upcoming deadline, he asked me to help him. So, I went to his casa and recorded my crappy voice for the TVC. And it was totally fun. Laughing, sharing and cuddling all day long. I've been missing these things a lots. Oh, and it was my first time watching him working on the video. And yeah.. he's such a pro :p


Boyfie while editing video


And after few hours.... voilaaa! The TVC's finally doooneee! Alhamdulillah. Me likey! Hope the judges so. It hasn't been published yet, so i'll post the videos later.

Since the TVC's done earlier, we still have extra time before leaving. So, I asked him to sing me one of many songs he gave and record it. And here comes my man singing a song from Jesus and Mary Chain - About You with his guitar.. Ah, lovely! It's good to have you back, nyu :)






Loves,


Andaw


No comments: