Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hell-o again!

It's been a year since my last post. Wasn't blog supposed to be a daily report of it's owner? Turns out it's more like a yearly report for me, eh? Blame on the 'anget-anget-tai-ayam' mood. Haha.
But I promise my self to update it at least once a month. Well, I easily promised yet easily broke it. Hopefully not this one. Notes!

So, what so cool to share, Ndaw? Does 2010 treat you well? IT DOES! This year is absofuckinlutely my year. Too many blessings. Too many happiness. Between those tons of blessings and happiness, I got 2 big transformation in 2010.

9 August 2010:

After those years being a single fighter, after those struggling years, after the long wait I'm (finally) officially Aidil Akbar's. He's such a worth to wait anyway *lots to share. will do later ;)

27 September 2010:

After those struggling months dealing with books, theories, and lots lots lotsa papers, I proudly pronounce myself as Gyanda Indah Kartika Agtyani, S.Si :)

My Graduation day will be held in December. Hope it will end my 2010 perfectly with my perfect man as the companion.

XOXO,

Andaw :)

No comments: