Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wake me up when 15 October's end

Boyfriend been soooo busy lately due to chase the deadline of Pinashtika Award (advertising competition) on 15 October 2010. Him and his partner Kei are take part on TVC competition. The brief is about being a smart consumer. Well personally (nothing to do with him as my pacar loh), I love the creative idea. And for this, I'm really proud of him.. and Kei of course :p I can't share the details of the story lines yet. But, I'll post the link as soon as the TVC done.

I also took part of the shoots process as a wardrobe (what else do you think I could be? besides being a supportive girlfriend of course. haha). The first day shoot was on LSPR TV's studio with green screen and all and the next day on a traditional market not too far from boyfie's house. That was totally fun yet tiring days. Many shits happened during the shoots. The worst thing was when boyfie accidentally broke the lens that we borrowed from a friend. And it costs around 900.000 idr. Poor em'.

.. and these are some of the pictures taken during the TVC shoot


Traditional Market Scene


Rusdy as Tukang Ikan


A moment before the lens accidentally broke


Me as Wardrobe


Boyfie as Director and Cameraman


Kei as Director


Rusdy as the Presenter


Olan, Abi, Tessa and Dicky as Keluarga Cahyo



The TVC's currently on the editing process with boyfie as the editor. I bet it will be guhreat consider that he's such a great editor. And that's another thing that makes me really proud of him. What makes me a bit sad is... when he's too busy with his stuffs then I'm a bit forgotten. No news from him these past 2 days. No calls, texts, not even YM. I miss him lotts. But then again, understanding is the key, ryte? So, I will just wait till the deadline's over, patiently. Hope that he will be completely mine afterward. Wake me up when 15 October's end, will you?


loves,

Andaw

No comments: