Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WAZZUPPP!

Hey, WUZZUPPP! seems like the best words to start this post.

Geez it's been a year already since my last post. What's with this on and off blog? Ha-ha!
I'm not that busy anyway.. It's just the mood. Yeaah, I blame you dear effin swinging mood! The worst part is when I was trying to log on to this blogger account, shockingly I FORGOT the password. YES and it is not the first time Google need to re-new my password. I hope it's gonna be the very last time since I'm using the same password as my boyfriend's *tricky :p

So, where to start?

Hmm... *thinking*

............... *still thinking*

............................ *thinking hard*


PLEASE JUST WRITE ANYTHING GYANDA!


Oh well, I just cut my hair off. Not another trim or simple layer, I literally CUT it off. It's no longer a long-messy-hair. It's extremely short now. Err. not that extreme actually, but for me IT IS!


So, this is it..

BEFORE





AFTER



Voila! This is my new look. And you know whaaattt? This is my very first time getting my hair cut without any drama and tears. No joke! Hahah!

Niwey, I posted my photo with my new haircut on twitter and the responses was beyond my expectation. Most of em said that I look more mature, fresher, edgy-er, skinnier and all those good things. Thou some of them told me that my long-messy-hair still fits me best. Oh, and even my Mom said so. She hates it like really hate. She didn't want to talk with me right after I showed up with this extremely short hair for the first time.

But you know what's really matter? My Boyfriend. And yess He loves it sooo. He gave me his giant smile when He saw me walking out of the saloon with this new haircut. That's it. As long as He loves it, I don't really care about what others think. Hihi.

That's all for now. (Hopefully) I'll catch you back real soon with another stories! *talking to my own blog* (since I haven't got any readers yet :p)




Loves,


Andaw

No comments: